BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Hello blogging World!


Hello everybody! This is my first post in my very own blog :) (so excited!)

First, I have to introduce myself.

I'm Joyce, nearing a quarter of a century in two years, married and a blessed mother. I recently got separated from the employed world so I can focus more on taking care of my family and learn more about myself, the married life, motherhood and a whole lot of things that God has planned for my life.

I think I don't have to go into too much details of my personal life for now, just that I am really excited to start writing away and share my experiences with you guys :)

Please bear with me as I am a newbie in blogging. Feel free to suggest any ideas for my blog, I will be open to those! :) But please refrain from posting negative comments about my posts. Let's all respect each and everybody's opinions and thoughts... PLEASE!

So thank you so much for taking time to read my very first post! I will share a new experience I just had on my next post.


Blessings,
Joyce E

No comments:

Post a Comment